Rick Neal, DC
Good to know
- Dr. Rick Neal, DC, CCEP, FASA
- * Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In private practice since 1988, has treated thousands of patients, and at last count has given over 1/2 million spinal and extremity adjustments.
- * Board Certified in Chiropractic. Earned Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) from Life College of Chiropractic.
- * Board Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP) to treat conditions such as TMJ, carpal tunnel, shoulders, knees, feet and sports injuries.
- * Fellow, Acupuncture Society of America (FASA). Certified in the pain-free, needle-free electrical stimulation of acupuncture points (meridian therapy).
- * Personally trained by the two doctors – with a combined 60 years of experience in the allergy field – who invented the patented, FDA cleared BAX-3000 digitized allergen treatment. As of this writing only 120 offices nationally offer this cutting edge technology.
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 1:00pm & 3:00pm - 6:00pm