Jane's Academy of Dance Excellence
Good to know
- * Jane's Academy of Dance Excellence (JADE) was started to fill a void that I felt existed in the South Arlington/Mansfield area. It has been my dream for a long time to create a dance studio with the student’s best interests as its main focus. Offering children of all ages a place to learn to love dance with the option of pursuing a future as a dancer or dance teacher.
- * JADE is:
- * A dance studio that excels at the teaching of technique and has been recognized as such.
- * A dance studio that puts their student’s well being, dance education, and happiness above all other goals.
- * A studio whose focus is on expecting the best from each student, no matter what their individual limitations or level of natural ability may be.
- * A studio that does not discriminate against any person, no matter their age, race, religion, background or financial situation.
- * A studio that can help those less fortunate to experience the joy of dance.
- * A studio that teaches and expects discipline from its students and teachers.
- * A studio that has a more academic approach to teaching, including regular teacher and student evaluations and continuing education for its teachers.
- * A studio that not only keeps its parents informed but also truly values their input and opinion.
- * A studio with rules that are necessary and make sense.
- * A studio that realizes that what we teach here is so much more than dance.
- * A studio whose teachers, parents, and students all have a common purpose; to make dance a part of the lives of happy, well-rounded children.
- * Offering classes for ages 2 to adult in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Acro and Hip Hop and all skill levels, from beginner, recreational to competition and pre-professional.