Almaden Family Chiropractic
- We’ve been delivering quality chiropractic care to the San Jose area for over 30 years. We began in Campbell in 1982 as Beylett Chiropractic. We merged with other doctors, moved to San Jose in 1986 and became Almaden Chiropractic. In December 2011, Dr’s Beytin and Guillett moved into the Cambrian Area becoming Almaden Family Chiropractic.
- Our Philosophy: Our approach is simple. We believe that health is amongst our most valuable possessions. And while we generally meet people after they’ve lost their health, our commitment is two-fold:
- 1. Relief Care - Many people seek care in our practice and have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- -Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- -Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- -Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- -Explain the value of post-symptomatic wellness care
- 2. Wellness Care
- We’re committed to teaching our patients that true health is a journey, not a destination. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
Monday 7:30 - 12:30 & 2:30 - 6:00
Wednesday 7:30 - 12:30 & 2:30 - 6:00
Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 & 2:30 - 5:00
Friday 7:30 - 12:30 & 2:30 - 6:00
Saturday 9:00 - 12:00
We are in the shopping center with Nickel City (near Ross and Branham by Camden and 85).