ADIO Chiropractic Center
- * Dr. Matthew Dickson, D.C. and the team at ADIO Chiropractic provide a distinguished level of chiropractic care to Aurora, Centennial, Parker and our surrounding communities.
- * Chiropractic is a health care approach that focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure, primarily the spine and nervous system, and the ability to function. People seek chiropractic care for many conditions such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, automobile trauma, sports injuries and general well-being.
- * Massage therapy is designed to address soft tissue injuries and damage within the body. Massage therapy increases blood circulation, re-sets normal resting muscle tone, improves range of motion, and increases the normal function of the body.
- * At ADIO Chiropractic Center, we aim to promote these health benefits by providing many different types of massages to all our patients, including: Craniosacral Therapy; Post Injury Massage; Lymphatic Drainage Massage; Pre & Post Sporting Event Massage; Russian Massage; Structural Integration; Swedish Massage Therapy; and Trigger Point & Myofascial Release Therapy.
- * Spinal Decompression is a non-surgical procedure which is safe and pain-free. Decompression is perfect for helping to heal bulging or herniated discs and get you back on your feet and feeling better with everyday life.
- * Acupuncture has been used as a health care modality for over 3,000 years. It is a non-invasive, drug-free approach to re-establishing balance in the body through promoting circulation and relaxing muscles.
Monday 7:30am - 11am, 2pm - 6pm
Tuesday 7:30am- 12:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 11:00am, 2pm - 6pm
Thursday 7:30am - 11:00am, 2pm - 6pm
Friday 7:30am - 12:00pm
* Located in Smoky Hill Town Center, at the northeast corner of Himalaya and East Smoky Hill Road