Achieve Health Chiropractic Clinic
- * At Achieve Health Chiropractic Clinic in Minnetonka, enjoy our state of the art chiropractic facility and discover the true wellness lifestyle! We will show you the natural way to better health without resorting to the use of expensive prescription medications. We are convinced that after one visit to our office you will see why chiropractic is the safe and effective alternative to back surgery.
- * We provide a whole host of solutions to help you get over your current condition and feel better than you have before! Chiropractic care covers a wide range of issues including neck pain, back pain, numbness, sciatica, sports and repetitive motion injuries, and much more! If you are looking for a skilled chiropractic doctor in Hennepin County including Minnetonka, Hopkins, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Wayzata or other local metro communities, call 952.545.3839.
- * In addition, we will educate you about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, including exercise, diet and nutrition. We want to be your complete health and wellness provider in Minneapolis, Hennepin County, and the vicinity. Come see why Achieve Health Chiropractic Clinic is different from other healthcare providers in Minnetonka. Chiropractic can make a difference in your life! We are interested in your long-term health and wellness, not just a quick fix to mask back pain or neck pain.
- * We are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care, including Animal Chiropractic. Please take a moment to enjoy our website, learn more about chiropractic care and the other services we offer and meet our incredible team of health professionals.
Monday: 9am to 6pm
Tuesday: Admin Hours Only
Wednesday: 12pm to 7pm
Thursday: 9am to 3pm
Friday: 9am to 1pm
Saturday: (2nd and 4th Saturday): 9am to 12pm
* Animal Chiropractic: By Appointment Only. Jen Schommer, DC, CVSMT provides chiropractic care for animals in the comfort of their own home, where they feel the most comfortable and relaxed. Please call the office 952.545.3839 to set up a consultation and appointment for your four-legged furry friend.